Ultrasounds: Call for Submissions
Do you have a connection to deep illness? How will you tell your story?
Ultra Sounds invites creative submissions by people who have a connection to deep illness, be they patients, family members, health care providers, researchers or even the people selling food at a hospital. We welcome prose, poetry, art, photos, cartoons, videos or any other creative format that you might invent. If it can be published on a blog, then it has potential for this website.
Creative expression offers us a chance to deeply engage with our world, to pay attention and reflect upon our experience in a meaningful way. How do you want to tell your story?
Guidelines for submission:
- Submissions must be original compositions.
- Previously published works are acceptable as long as copyright control is assured.
- Try to keep written submissions under 1200 words
- In your email, please include a brief description of your connection to deep illness.
- Send your work and any questions to: email@example.com